- Top 10 games for social-emotional development
There are so many playful ways to strengthen your kiddo’s social-emotional skills with Sago Mini World, School, and First Words. Practice mindfulness, build empathy, and understand emotions through these fun and educational activities!
Sago Mini World
- Doctor – In World’s newest game, grab your stethoscope and help your Sago Mini friends feel their best. Send in the next patient!
- Babies – Feed, dress-up, and care for baby Harvey, Jinja, Robin, and Jack in one of our most-loved games.
- Dogs – Get ready for a puppy playdate! Take care of your pooch pals, play games together, give them a bath, and more.
- Zoo – Jump into the role of a zookeeper and look after all the animals that call the Sago Mini zoo home!
- Daycare – Learn to identify emotions and develop empathy while taking care of toddlers like Robin, Jinja, Harvey, Jack, and other favorite characters.
- Apartment – Visit your friends on each floor! Practice taking turns at a tea party with Nola, help Kiki clean her messy room, and more.
Sago Mini School
- About Me – About Me is full of activities that explore different emotions, build empathy, and strengthen self-awareness. Plus, practice mindfulness with a breathing break!
- Pets – Learn all about furry, feathered, and finned friends in a topic that helps kids learn how to care for pets.
Sago Mini First Words
- Friends – Learn about your Sago Mini friends while practicing conversations in First Words’ biggest update yet.
- Family – Practice articulation and learn about the members of your family with Pita the parrot and your kiddo’s favorite Sago Mini pals.
Looking for more ways to learn and play? Check out these guides to Sago Mini World, School, and First Words!