- 10 games to spark your child's interest in STEM
Introduce your preschooler to the world of STEM with games that foster curiosity and a love of learning. Build, design, and explore with playful activities designed for your kiddo’s growing mind!
Sago Mini World
- Space Blocks – Build your own out-of-this-world space station with lots of different blocks to choose from.
- Trucks and Diggers – Get behind the wheel of some mighty machines and work on building some structures from a blueprint.
- Dinosaurs – Go back in time and make some prehistoric pals, explore the great unknown, and even dig for fossils!
- Town – Calling all city builders! Build your own island town by swapping, dropping, placing and playing with dozens of animated story tiles.
Sago Mini School
- Oceans – Dive in for a learning adventure under the sea! Explore the wonders of our oceans and the animals who call them home.
- Day & Night – Rise and shine! Learn about different times of day, time zones, nocturnal animals, and daily routines.
- Treasures – X marks the spot! Learn about treasures like gems, fossils, artifacts, and much more.
- Bugs – Get to know some creepy-crawly critters with super fun learning games all about bugs.
Sago Mini First Words
- My Body – Work on strengthening communication skills while learning about different parts of the body.
- Big Numbers – Practice pronunciation and boost numeracy skills with super fun activities all about big numbers.
Looking for more ways to learn and play? Check out these guides to Sago Mini World, School, and First Words!